CONTACT

  • SOA Paris Facebook
  • SOA Paris Instagram
  • SOA Paris LinkedIn

© 2018 by SOA Paris

Prices

scroll

For a campaign, your book or just for fun, book your shooting now!

MODELING PORTFOLIO

70€ 

 

  • 60 minutes private photo shooting

  • 10 high-resolution digital photos

  • including 5 edited photos

  • 1€ per additional edited photo

  • photos sent within 5 business days via WeTransfer

CAMPAIGN SHOOTING

​150€ 

 

  • 120 minutes photo shooting

  • 25 high-resolution digital photos unedited

  • 1€ per edited photo

  • photos sent within 5 business days via WeTransfer

​​70€ 

  • design and present a concept for a visual communication media​

  • proposed within a week

ARTISTIC DIRECTION

BOOK NOw!

More infos and contact bellow.

Conditions: The model must be +18 years old to realize a photo shooting with SOA Paris. Then, please note that only 1 or 2 persons are accepted for a 60 minutes photo shooting. For more persons, additionnal fees are applicable: 45€ per person and per hour. In your store, at home or outdoors? Feel free to choose where to realize this photo shooting. If you don't know where to do it, outdoors spots will be given according to your project. Details of the shooting can be planned face-to-face, by phone call or email. Modeling portfolio: the shooting must be fully paid before it starts. Campaign shooting: 75% of the shooting must be paid before the shooting starts. The other 25% must be paid after the photos have been sent. Artistic direction: 75% of the project's price must be paid before the researches start, the other 25% must be paid after the project is given.

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now